Buy Brick – Digital Agency Theme best used for wordpress/creative and agency,agency theme,creative,creative agency,creative agency theme,digital,digital agency,digital agency theme,digital marketing,digital theme,marketing agency,technology,technology theme,web agency,web design agency
Brick can be used to create any kind of commercial website. This topic is the ideal choice for any company, digital agency or company. It covers all content needed to create professional online presentations. Brick comes with 17 modern demos, which can be customized to meet your specific needs. You will also find 6 heading styles, many portfolio elements and many other elements to showcase your technical and creative works. You can be sure that your website shines with many portfolio hover styles to choose. You don’t need to search for a business theme that includes all the necessary shortcodes for a web design agency, digital marketing agency, or creative agency. Brick is the only solution for you.
Here’s a link if you wish to view the video. Brick document.
Brick can be purchased from you if you have questions. Help centerOur support team is more than happy and able to assist you.
Check out Qode video tutorialHere is a step-by–step guide to customizing our theme to meet your needs.
If you like the theme, feel free to look at our other themes. Charming WordPress theme.
- A powerful management interface
- Highly customizable
- No programming knowledge is required
- One-click demo content import
- Choose the slider with parallax function
- Choose an image or video slideshow to display in the slider
- Select Slider allows unlimited custom animations. Full screen and fullscreen options are available.
- In the slider, select the SVG line drawing animation and the SVG graphic function.
- The slider will allow you to select the image’s moving animation.
- Unlimitless title layout
- Unlimited title area layout
- Animation of the content in the title area
- Customizable super menu
- Menu area left and right – with an optional background image or color between pages
- Full-screen menu
- Sticky content menu – A menu that is created from a specific part of the page
- Use the anchor function to navigate to any page on the same or a different page.
- Border zone
- Unlimited custom animation for certain elements
- Part of the video background
- Parallax Part with Full Height Option
- Animation of borders on elements
- Fixed title (logo at the left, menu at the right)
- Fixed advanced title
- Sticky title (logo and menu on the left)
- Sticky extension title, logo and menu to the left, menu to the right below the logo
- Sticky Divided Header (logo center, menu on both side of logo)
- Logo and menu centered title
- Two new heading types: fixed minimum heading and fixed top heading
- There are separate versions of the mobile title logo: fixed premium, normal, fixed premium, and sticky.
- Separate logo version is available in the side menu area.
- Separate content menu logo version
- Optional widget area at top of title
- Additional search field-optional features are available in the widget area right of the title
- You can customize your footer with a 1 to 4 column layout or an expand function.
- Function for improved Passepartout
- Animation hovering icon
- Customizable store page
- Variable grid size
- Multiple portfolio layouts or multiple portfolio lists
- Portfolio masonry (regular, and Pinterest style) layout
- Portfolio list item entry animation
- Multiple blog lists, one layout for blogs
- Blog masonry layout
- Blog loop layout
- Blog slider
- Custom post format: standard, gallery, link, quote, video, audio
- Full-screen part
- You can disable the full-screen part of mobile devices
- Split slider vertically
- Carousel Slider – Full width carousel slider plugin
- AJAX page conversion – Choose from 4 animations that can be controlled at the page or globally
- Includes WPBakery PageBuilder plugin for WordPress ($46 value).
- LayerSlider responsive WordPress slider plugin (valued at $25)
- Integration of WooCommerce
- Fill out the Contact Form 7 Integration
- 40+ custom short codes
- Interactive infographic
- Smooth scrolling
- Retina Ready
- Multiple sidebars can be customized
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Font Awesome, Font Elegant Icons, Ion Icons Simple Line Icons and Linea Icons icon pack
- Maintenance mode function
- WPML plugin integration
- Translation (po&mo file) ready
- SEO optimization
- Prepare for children’s themes
- Find out more Brick WordPress Theme
Copyright for featured images within this theme is not ours. This image is used only for demo purposes. These images can’t be used on your site unless you have purchased a license directly from the stock photo website.
Customer support professionals
Send us a request Help center The support team can help with any problems you may have regarding our theme or WordPress configuration.
Version 3.3-November 12, 2020
Added WordPress compatibility 5.5 - Added WooCommerce 4.7.0 compatibility - WPBakery Page Builder Updated to 6.4.1 - Slider Updated to 6.11.2 - Fixed problem with font family in Select Options -> Fonts - Fixed the 'Zero" option for Type' in the 'Counter’ shortcode
Version 3.2-July 2, 2019,
Added WooCommerce 3.6.4 compatibility - WPBakery Page Builder Updated to 6.0.3 Fixed layout on the Shop page
Version 3.1.3-May 16, 2019,
- WPBakery Page Builder Updated to 6.0.1
Version 3.1.2-May 15, 2019,
- WPBakery Page Builder - Updated to 6.0 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.8.4 - Improved template functionality
Version 3.1.1-May 13th, 2019
- Updated Layer Slider from 6.8.3 - Fixed post format dependency for Gutenberg editor - Fixed sidebar layout for WooCommerce archive pages
Version 3.1 – April 24, 2019
- Added WooCommerce 3.3.6 compatibility - Updated Select Core to 1.2.1 - Improved template functionality
Version 3.0 (Major update)-April 18, 2019,
- WordPress 5.x compatibility added - Updated Select Core plugin to version 1.2 - Brick Child Theme Updated to 1.1 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.8.2 - WPBakery Page Builder Updated to 5.7 Updated brick.pot, select-core.pot languages files - New theme templates, modules, and functions - Improved theme security - All variables, text domains, etc. were escaped - All functions, hooks, and templates renamed with unique names - Removed all unnecessary variables and functions - Removed custom_css.php from custom_js.php. Better logic to add custom codes as inline Fixed theme text domain - Fixed bugs
Version 2.2-May 9, 2018.
Added WooCommerce 3.3.5 compatibility - WPBakery Page Builder Updated to 5.4.7 - Slider updated to 6.7.1 Fixed create_function
Version 2.1-December 22, 2017,
Added WooCommerce 3.2.6 compatibility - Envato Market plugin has been added - Addition of recommended plugins (WooCommerce, Contact Form 7) - Updated WPBakery page builder to 5.4.5 - Slider Updated to 6.6.5 - Security issue fixed when saving theme options Fixed Contact Form 7 in Vertical Split Slider Improved import functionality for PHP 7.
Version 2.0-July 21st 2017,
- Added WooCommerce 3.1.1 compatibility - Visual Composer Version 5.2 Updated - Slider Updated to 6.5.5 Fixed an issue with HTTPS Links
Version 1.11-December 27, 2016,
- Added WooCommerce.2.6.11 compatibility - Slider updated to 6.1.0 Select Slider Chrome browser fixed style issue - Double pagination fixed on blog lists
Version 1.10 – November 28, 2016
- Added WooCommerce compatibility 2.6.8 - Visual Composer version 5.0.1 has been updated - Slider Updated to 6.0.6 - Updated Select Core to 1. Updated Font Awesome to Version 4.7
Version 1.9-October 5, 2016,
- WordPress 4.6.1 compatibility added - Added WooCommerce 2.6.4 compatibility - Select General has an option for Google maps API key - Visual Composer Updated to 4.12.1 - Version 5.6.10 Updated Layer Slider Updated Font Awesome Version 4.6.3
Version 1.8 – July 4, 2016
- Added Woocommerce 2.6.1 compatibility - Visual Composer Updated to 4.12 - Updated Layer Slider: 5.6.8 Activation Updated for TGM Plugin 2.6.1 Fixed Social Sharing functionality
Version 1.7.1 – April 22, 2016
- Visual Composer Version 188.8.131.52 Updated - Version 5.6.6 Updated Layer Slider
Version 1.7-April 13, 2016,
- WordPress 4.5 compatibility added
Version 1.6-April 6, 2016,
Added Woocommerce 2.5.5 compatibility - Visual Composer Updated to 4.11.1 Fixed bug in custom widget area deleting - Fixed spacing issue causing 404 error in WP admin - Fixed bug in accordion title
Version 1.5.1 – October 8, 2015
- Visual Composer updated to 4.7.4 - The updated Layer Slider has been upgraded to 5.6.2
Version 1.5-August 28, 2015
- Added Woocommerce 2.4.6 compatibility - Add Title Height Option for Single Post - Visual Composer Updated to 4.6.2 - Slider Updated to 5.5.1 - Font Awesome updated to version 4.4.0 Fixed Countdown Savings Options Issue
Version 1.4-June 24, 2015
Added WooCommerce compatibility 2.3.10 - Added option to singular labels - countdown shortcode - Select Core updated to version 1.0.2 - Updated Visual composer to 4.5.3 - Update PrettyPhoto to Version 3.1.6 - Yoast SEO page analyze functionality has been enabled. Visual Composer conflict is resolved in the new VC Version Fixed Select Slider problem and loading image not appearing Fixed issue with an empty title tag - Fixed bug in SEO fields - Fixed bug in portfolio filter for Pinterest with Image Only type Fixed bug with portfolio loading. Tab shortcode issue fixed - Fixed an issue with the Single Image shortcode Image property - Select Carousel bug fixed - Order By option in shortcode - Single Image Gallery shortcode issue fixed
Version 1.3 – May 9, 2015
- Updated Visual composer to 4.5.1 - Slider Updated to 5.4.0 - Updated Select Core plugin version 1.0.1 - Removed unneeded css classes - Solved the issue using ajax. Edit Page button is in admin bar - Fixed bug regarding page transitions custom loading images Fixed bug with page transitions, Yoast SEO plugin Fixed bug in Yoast SEO plugin that prevented meta boxes from saving values. Due to a coding problem in the plugin, page analysis functionality was disabled. - Fixed bug when Pinterest With Image Only type is used to filter portfolios
Version 1.2 – April 23, 2015
Added WooCommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - Added Skyline demo site - Added Astoria demo site - Added border to sticky and scrolled header - Add icon linking for icon and text Performance improvements - Option to allow full screen sections on small screens at page level - Added option to enable full screen sections on small screens on global level in Select Options > Elements Fixed loading spinner position for the Full Screen Slider Fixed content jumping on Ajax page transitions Fixed fullscreen vertical position for content Fixed border shadow to hide sticky and scrolled header Fixed full screen mobile menu dark and light behavior - Fixed bug on Maintenance page
Version 1.1 – April 21, 2015
- Initial Release