Buy Dine – Elementor Restaurant WordPress Theme best used for wordpress/entertainment/restaurants-cafes and bakery,bar,bistro,burger,cafe,clean,cooking,elegant,food,menu,modern,pizza,pub,reservation,restaurant
yours Is an WordPress Themed with high quality Catering Services. Specifically, elegant Restaurant and coffee shopfine details polish your business. It’s very easy to set up and use Dine with 100% Elementor Page Builder and Live Customization.
Dine includes everything you need to set up your restaurant fine dining restaurant, coffee shop or bar. The meal theme contains a Self-hosted booking plugin This allows you to interact with potential customers on the backend. WooCommerce ready Allows you to build your own store.we make it easy A key installation.
Latest Version: Dine 3.3 – March 21, 2022 – See Changelog. Compatible WordPress 5.9.2, WooCommerce 6.x, element, Slider Revolution.
WordPress 5.9.2 compatible
Fox is compatible with WordPress 5.9.2, Gutenberg editor, widget editor and we will always make sure the theme is compatible with future WordPress versions. For those who don’t like the Gutenberg editor, we also support the classic editor.
One-click import demo
All pre-built demos are included in the download package and appear on your backend after installing the theme. Choose any demo, click “Import” and wait a few minutes, your website will be 100% identical to the demo. If your website has content, you can choose to import only the theme presentation styles to avoid redundant content.
It is also easy to uninstall the demo with one click. You can easily switch from one demo to another.
Built by Elementor
All demos are provided by element – The most popular page builder right now, with long-term support and future development.
Neither Meal nor our WordPress themes collect any kind of personal data such as email, name or IP address.
Add appointment plugin
Your customers aren’t going anywhere when you can integrate a booking system directly into your website. You will receive an email whenever a new reservation is made at your restaurant.
Fully responsive and mobile friendly
Eating is serious. We provide canvas menus that look like popular sites like Facebook, NyTimes, etc. Everything from The New Yorker, ELLE, etc. is responsive: you can choose different ad images for mobile screens, smaller fonts for text, smaller padding/margins for elements..
WooCommerce store ready
dining is a WooCommerce WordPress Themecompatible WooCommerce 6.x.You can build an online store like this sample shop.
Full control over the layout
With Dine, you can choose a system font (Helvetica, Arial, Georgia..), any Google font or upload your own font file.
Per Google Fonts, you can only choose the necessary weights to optimize loading speed (many other themes load all the weights that make your site heavier and slower).
If you care about third-party font services like Google Fonts, you can upload your own font files.
yours Use the icon font library so your website works on all Retina devices like Macbook Pro, iPad, iPhone…
yours Contains *pot files in the language directory, allowing you to translate this theme into your own language.You can use plugins like local translation or Translation Press Fully translate your theme.
Build multilingual sites with WPML.
clean code Includes children’s theme (easy to adapt)
elegant & clean design Focus on “simple”
Super smooth parallax: for fine dining, Parallax smoothing Very important. Dine with the latest technology that lets you experience 60fps parallax. We used the modern translate3d transform, jarallax framework for best performance.
SEO friendly: yours Used for styling by HTML5 markup and CSS3 markup (now state of the art). 100% verified by W3C validator. see test.
Wide Layout (Standard)
boxed layout With custom background color and image
Title style: you can customize
- Title layout: Left logo – right menu (default) or Logo Center.
- header height
- Header background color and image: see title dark demo.
- Show/hide social icons
- call-to-action button
Footer widget: 1, 2 or 3 columns
Footer bottom area:
- footer logo
- Copyright text
- Separator custom icon or image
- social icons
- footer navigation
- custom background color
- Show hide back to top button and custom text
Live Customizer and 100+ options: You can choose any font from the Google Fonts library for headings, body text, and navigation. Switching accent colors is easy!
Flexible font/typography options:
You can change the font for body text, header text, text sliders, and navigation.
Google Fonts: Choose from Customizer: All Google fonts in the library are available.
Upload your own local fonts In the customizer, and you have *woff and *woff2 files.
restaurant menu element:
- Custom image upload for each element, you can specify the image size
- Custom text color for menu name, description
- Choose 1, 2 or 3 columns for your menu layout
- Highlight any menu item.
Blog layout: Dine comes with 3 blog layouts
Save $26 Slider Revolution include.
beautiful gallery: Dine comes with easy-to-use gallery elements and an attractive lightbox, you can see the demo on the homepage.See also example Gallery page. You can choose Metro Gallery or Standard Gallery.
Webpage navigation: Small dots on the side of the page help visitors navigate your site better.
MailChimp widget Style and ready to use
Contact Form 7 Support: most popular Contact list Plugin forever.
Google Map Plugins are supported. Dine Recommended & Compatible WP Google Maps – A popular free Google Maps plugin used by over 400K people.
unlimited colors from the live customizer. You can change the color of almost everything: headers, menus, footers, text colors…
Easy to set up social icons: More than 20+ social icons included in the most popular sites like yelp, tripadvisor, facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, pinterest…
Sticky Navigation: on desktop and mobile
third drop-down menu support menu
Comprehensive page layout: full width, left sidebar, right sidebar
Webpage navigation: Allows you to create a simple side menu for the homepage.
Beautiful lightbox: A custom responsive image lightbox from dimsemanov’s Magnific Popup.
obvious useinclude files
Lifetime Update once purchased.
dedicated support From elite authors.access support desk.
If you need support: withemes.ticksy.com
Version 3.3 – March 21, 2022
- feature: search option in customizer panel - feature: option for disable logo - feature: option for logo typography - feature: option for disable menu - feature: more options for dropdown menu - feature: option for header fullwidth - feature: option for hamburger on desktop - feature: option for custom logo width on tablet, mobile - feature: option for custom header height on tablet, mobile - feature: allow to display header after an Elementor section - change get_option to theme_mod
Version 3.2.1 – July 30, 2021
- fix _target issue for header CTA button - compatible with WordPress 5.8
Version 3.2 – October 27, 2020
- update WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution to latest version - fix side nav dark/light issue - fix star icon on shop page - update fontawesome version to fontawesome 5
Version 3.1.1 – June 4, 2020
- fix long menu item name issue on mobile - update WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution to latest version
Version 3.1 – March 6, 2020
- Featured added: Demo Wine - Featured added: post grid element - Featured added: post list addon element - Featured added: option for top/middle/bottom vertical align image text - Featured added: the slider navigation diamond style - Featured added: improve button: option for shape, border thickness, font, effect.. - Featured added: more options for heading of menu element - Featured added: open new tab option for header button - Featured added: improve font loading and css engine for better performance - Featured added: option for normal header button - Featured added: option for menu items stay near the logo - Featured added: recommend instagram feed plugin - Featured added: add option text logo font weight - Featured added: dedicated panel for design elements - Featured added: option to disable footer bottom area - Update: WPBakery Page Builder to v6.1 - Update: Slider Revolution to v6.2.1 - Update: Dine Framework to v3.1 - Fix: star icon on blog pages - Fix: font awesome 4, 5 conflict issue - Fix: logo title, alt issue, footer logo title, alt issue - Fix: smooth scroll issue with query on URL
Version 3.0.2 – August 7, 2019
- Fix open table date field - Fix overlay z-index issue
Version 3.0.1 – July 25, 2019
- Update WPBakery Page Builder to latest version 6.0.5 - Update Slider Revolution to latest version 6.0.7 - Fix overlay z-index issue on mobile
Version 3.0 – June 18, 2019
- Featured Added: Add SeaFood Demo - Featured Added: Upload custom fonts - Feature Added: WPML Compatible - Feature Added: Add testimonial element - Feature Added: Add Body Site Border - Feature Added: Add footer copyright option to bottom - Featured Added: Social icons in footer bottom - Featured Added: Allow to upload custom page separator image - Featured Added: Allow to upload custom footer separator image - Featured Added: Instagram spacing option - Featured Added: Metro Gallery Gutter Option - Featured Added: WP 5.0 & Gutenberg ready - Featured Added: Add indicator for drop down menu - Featured Added: Add boxed layout - Featured Added: Add option to stop compressing JS automatically - Featured Added: More beautiful hamburger icon to open off canvas menu - Featured Added: One-click import demo - Featured Added: Update WPBakery Page Builder to the latest version - Featured Added: Update Dine Framework plugin to 3.0 - Featured Added: Slider Revolution included - Featured Added: Custom color, title size for menu element - Featured Added: Image width for menu element and option to hide menu heading - Featured Added: Menu heading alignment - Featured Added: Improve booking form & modal - Featured Added: Column option for booking element - Featured Added: Add instagram widget - Featured Added: Option for show/hide header social icons - Fix: accent color & font issue - Fix: Google font load issue - Fix video background not playing on mobile - Fix: row overlay + parallax issue - Fix: Fix scrolling issue using off canvas menu - Fix: Fix off canvas menu issue when in customizer - Fix: new WooCommerce 3.6 version compatible - Fix: input forms on mobile (no border radius & shadow)
Version 2.1 – December 17, 2018
- Recommend Google Maps plugin - Stop supporting Google Maps element. move to "deprecated" elements. - Update WPBakery Page Builder to v5.6 - latest version
Version 2.0.1 – March 22, 2018
- fix instagram issue - update visual composer to v5.4.7 - fix blur gallery issue
Version 2.0 – January 9, 2018
- more blog layouts: standard / grid / list - add_image_size( 'dine_grid' ) - option for star icon on pages - option for star icon in footer - combine js files to get a smaller number of files - more options for menu: food image and option for highlighting. - add instagram element for page builder - add counter element for page builder - add list element for page builder - improve slider element (much more options, fullscreen & carousel & caption) - improve gallery element (metro gallery) - add more templates for contact form - fully support Restaurant Reservations plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/restaurant-reservations/ - add more font weights to css classes: extralight, thin - option for change the icon - add flexible_text class for big text to be resized - add default visual composer templates for ease of use - compatible with WooCommerce v3.2 - Update Documentation
Version 1.3.1 – November 29, 2017
- Update Visual Composer to v5.4.5 - Compatible with WP 4.9 - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.2
Version 1.3 – October 20, 2017
- Update Visual Composer - Compatible with WP 4.8.2 - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.1 - Google Map API Key Option - Reduce size for image in gallery element - Fix z-index issue on checkout page - Fix opentable timetable issue
Version 1.2 – August 1, 2017
- sticky header on mobile - compatible with WooCommerce v3.1.x - fix text slider - fix WooCommerce checkout issue when select country, state..
Version 1.1 – May 31, 2017
- WooCommerce Compatible - fix overlay issue for row - tripadvisor icon if domain not tripadvisor.com - yelp icon if domain not yelp.com
Version 1.02 – May 22, 2017
- fix off canvas menu on android devices - fix text slider to big on mobile
Version 1.01. – April 14, 2017
- Update Visual Composer v5.1.1 - Correct OpenTable builder element function.
- Initial Release