If any of the material is copyrighted, then you can instantly put the request to get it all removed. If you do look for any the content that is either posted or get linked with some website, you can make us the request through contact and get it all removed off.
In the copyright infringement claim, the below-mentioned points should be the part of it:
- You should be provided with the evidence of the particular authorized person in terms to act on behalf of the owner related with the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You should be provided with the accurate and sufficient amount of the information for making us easy to contact them. You should also be mentioning the valid email address.
- A statement should also be part of it. The report should be in the sense that the complaining party is having good faith in the fact that the usage of the material in the manner complained is not turning out to be authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement should also notice that the information inside the notification is entirely correct. It is under penalty of perjury in the timeline that the complaining party is authorized to act on the side of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- This whole claiming statement should be signed by the authorized person in terms to take a step as on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
You can choose to send the written infringement notice to the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It would probably take the duration of 2-3 business days for removing the entire copyright material.