NEW – go PRO – NEW Pro Version Available
WordPress version of ChalkBoard Painter – HTML5/Canvas Browser Painting App
Now with a Text Tool including 80 fonts to choose from
Give your users photoshop like features in an easy to use browser painter app.
Edit and save images on the fly. Manipulate image pixels with the invert greyscale and push tool.
Create clean straight lines or squares.
Craft cloud or mountain effects with the gradient roll brush.
Upload and edit your own images.
“The most complex and easy to use canvas based painting program on the web. ” – nuvuthemes.com
Color Value Sliders
– Adjust Red, Green, Blue values to get the perfect color level.
Square Brush Tool
– Create Perfect Squares
Gradient Roll Brush
– Create Cloud like effects with a slight gradient.
Colorpicker Push Brush
– Push the colors on the chalkboard.
– Invert the colors of the chalkboard image.
– Covert the chalkboard image to black and white.
Line Tool Brush
– Create straight lines.
Fill Canvas Tool
– Quickly fill the chalkboard with one color.
Brush and Opacity sliders + quick brush select options
– 80 Fonts to choose from, Set text color, size, opacity. Fill or stroke.
Color Spectral Colorpicker
– Click the colorpicker to choose a color.
Background tray with image upload
– fill canvas with pre-set image or upload your own.
Undo Brush Stroke
– undo up to 20 previous brush strokes
App resize with dynamic canvas resizing(optional)
– Get current color,opacity and brush size info.
Brush Tools Dialog/Modal tooltips
– On the fly info as tooltips.
Lightbox render image with image save to png file.
– Render in style, preview and save.
Limited Mobile Browser Support
– Safari(apple ipad – no line tool support), not mobile responsive.
Cross Browser support
– Safari(no image upload support),Firefox, IE9, Opera, Chrome(no image upload support).
- Easy Integration – Simple shortcode on any page.
- Set size, uploads feature, resizable from shortcode.
Image background upload tool does not work with Safari