Buy Essu – Minimal Portfolio for WordPress best used for wordpress/creative/portfolio and agency,architecture,business,clean,creative,designer,freelancer,minimal,modern,personal,photography,portfolio,responsive,simple,wordpress
Essu-professional minimalist creative portfolio theme
Essu is an elegant portfolio theme that is minimalistic and creative. Professionals for professionals, including freelancers, agencies and creatives as well as architects, photographers, videographers, and other creatives. Responsive layouts are supported by the Essu product portfolio, which looks great on tablets and smartphones. Built using best web development practices. The intuitive user interface is a time-saver when setting up a new site. This interface is great for both beginners and experts.
You need a creative, modern website that showcases your portfolio. What are you waiting to do? Get it now!
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Here are some key features
- You can adjust the theme in real-time with our customizer
- One-click demo import
- Builder for custom pages
- Support Envira Gallery
- 800+ Google fonts
- Portfolio thumbnails can be supported by Gif images
- Retina ready and mobile-friendly design
- Three types of menu:
- 100% mobile friendly
- Lazy loading of images
- Portfolio layout with filtering function
- Rich portfolio layout
- You can set the gap between projects on the portfolio page
- SEO optimization.
- To manage batch uploads, use the front-end library photo library
- Yoast SEO Support.
- Gallery photos can be easily categorized.
- Rapidly highlight color changes
- Multi-site support.
- WPML support, multilingual, translation-ready.
- Unlimited portfolio pages and galleries of photography.
- Children themes are also included.
- WPML compatibility
- Contact form 7 compatible
- Extensive documentation.
- Cross-browser codes that are accurate and efficient.
- All updates are free
- Including demo data.
- …And more…
This is the best place to create a personal portfolio, portfolio, or product display.
GIF images can be played with animation
- Additional ability to display the project title under an image on your portfolio page
- Performance and stability improvements - Fixed problems with shortcodes on blog page
- Fixed hover issue with 'Share' button Google+ has been removed from the 'Share' button
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from selecting what they wanted to display on the portfolio pages. - Update plugins - Added ability to change navigation order through projects (new option can be found in Customizer -> Appearance ).
- Cleared images of the metabox when changing the image for Gutenberg post content.
- Fixed an issue where the user couldn't see more than 10 Envira galleries when editing a project. - Plugins Update
- Fixed an issue that prevented portfolio page options from being visible when using Gutenberg editor (WordPress, 5.0+). - Plugins Update
- Added ability to change URLs structure for portfolio items (new option can be found in the Settings -> Permalinks)
- All the theme settings were moved to WordPress Customizer - Additional ability to choose Google fonts
Fixed logo issue
- Fixed issue with images when using the 'Top' layout and plain images
- Initial release