Cloud Tech WordPress theme.| WHMCS Hosting & Cloud Tech WordPress theme. best used for wordpress/technology/hosting and Alibaba cloud,aws amazon web service,azure,cloud apps,cloud computing,cloud hosting service,cloud service,cloud storage,digitalocean,google cloud application,matrix like technology blog,WHMCS cloud media streaming,whmcs template
Latest Update: 1.3.0 – May 11, 2021
Added WHMCS templates
Meet HostCloud – a WordPress theme for Hosting that is creatively designed.
HostCloud is a WordPress theme that covers all aspects of cloud technology. HostCloud can be used to create websites that are cloud-friendly, such as cloud computing, cloud services, cloud storage and cloud computing. It includes the most up-to-date technologies like WHMCS support, WHMCS bridge page support, and more. HostCloud can be used with the Elementor plugin. You can use elements to create unique websites with minimal coding skills.
HostCloud offers a 100% responsive, flexible layout with many great features.
- Elementor Page Builder
- Redux framework provides powerful themes options
- Revolution Slider
- Modern and creative homepage
- Cross-browser support —Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera
- Integration with 3rd parties — Rev Slider, Elementor.
- Post format — Links, quotes, galleries, audio and video (self-hosted or 3rd party)
- Templates for Custom Pages — Homepage, jQuery Contact Form, Full Width, Portfolio
- Responsive layout — iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Tablet, etc.
- Localization and translation — .PO language translation files
- Shortcodes for custom purposes (Plugins).
- Color options– You can adjust accents or link colors to your taste
- 800+ Google Fonts
Do you need theme support? — Submit a support ticket at: https://support.meetmighty.com/
- Support requests can be processed weekdays between 9:00 and 18:00 (GMT +04.30). [generally]Within 24 hours to 48 after the order is received.
- It is a good idea to read through the documentation within the ThemeForest zip file before you submit a support request. It can be downloaded from ThemeForest https://themeforest.net/downloads
- The ticket will automatically be closed if the project owner does not respond to a support ticket within seven days. To get further assistance, create another ticket or send us an email to request that we reopen the ticket.
This image is just a guide.