Buy Milano | Event & Conference WordPress best used for wordpress/entertainment/events and business,conference,congresses,convene,event,exhibition,expo,keynote,Meetup,schedule,seminar,speakers,summit,tickets,workshop
Milano is an elegant, modern WordPress theme that can be used for conferences and events websites. The most recent WordPress technology is used. Grand Conference can be viewed on any device with its responsive layouts.
You are planning on launching a WordPress site for your next conference, event, or other occasion? You need a WordPress theme for meetings? Milan is the ideal theme for all types of events, including a meeting or exhibition. You can quickly create an unforgettable event with this highly customizable theme.
Milano full list
Milano is a great tool for making your next meeting or event an unforgettable success. Below are some Milan features that will enhance any conference, exhibition or conference.
- 8 House ChangesMilano provides 8 options for your homepage to best suit your event or meeting needs. This theme works well for all conference, exhibition, convention or conference websites.
- One pageMilano themes offer a unique single-page variant to their regular homepage layout. This one-page option allows you to jump start your event or meeting site with core content.
- Modern and responsiveMilano, a fully responsive WordPress theme that is mobile-friendly and 100% responsive, can be used for all types of events. The content block locations vary depending on which conference site is being accessed. The UI/UX is modern, fresh and clean.
- SEO FriendlySearch Engine Optimization, or SEO, is essential for every website. Also, your conference or event website must be optimized for SEO. Milano’s website is also SEO friendly. This will ensure that it ranks higher in search engine results.
- Event countdownA time is set for every event or meeting. It also applies to events, meetings, or gatherings you organize. Notifying interested parties when the event starts is crucial. It is easy to do this with a countdown clock. A countdown timer is featured on the Milan theme homepage. It informs users how long it takes to begin the event. This feature is great to make sure that everyone involved is informed about what meeting you are scheduling.
- event scheduleMilano allows you to present the whole meeting agenda. You can also specify meeting locations and speakers. It will be useful for your attendants to participate in events and meetings. at the appropriate time.
- Speaker ListMilano is a conference or event site with all the amenities you might expect. It makes it easy to recruit speakers and create profiles for them. Our custom speaker shortcodes allow you to display conference speakers as a curated group.
- PhotosMilano offers a gallery type called custom that lets you add photos to conference websites or events. It is very handy as people love to share precious moments with each other. You will enjoy sharing your conference, exhibition or meeting photos with others.
- Sell event ticketsWooCommerce supports Milano, so it’s possible to sell conference tickets online. WooCommerce allows you to take advantage of an ever-growing number of payment options through its payment gateway support.
- Many theme choicesMilano has a lot of great theme options. It’s easy to add a logo and color schemes, modify font styles, create call-to actions, and much more.
- WPBakery Page BuilderMilano allows you to create your conference or event website quickly and easily using WPBakery WordPress’ drag-and-drop page builder. Our Milano theme includes a premium WPBakery plug-in for no extra cost. This plugin instantly cuts $34
- Shortcodes for Custom WPBakeryFor the Milano theme, we’ve developed several WPBakery shortcodes to provide show counts, speakers and show conference blogs titles.
- Incorporate children’s themesMilano’s theme packages include a sub-theme. This means you can make customizations and retain them after any updates. Your event, meeting or business can be your main focus and Milano will keep your website in sync.
- Send us a message via the Contact Form 7.Contact Form 7 is included in the Milano theme pack. This plugin can be used for adding a contact form to any event or conference to your website.
- Mailchimp integrationTo schedule an event or meeting, it is important to keep in contact with all stakeholders. MailChimp native support is available for Milano. This allows you to create and collect email addresses as well as run emails campaigns at your meeting location.
- Translate readyConferences and international events require that websites display information in many languages. This is why our multilingual and translation support services in Milan are available. You can also use it RTL-ready.
- Google FontsMilano allows you to present your event with better content and typography. Milano lets you use Google Fonts for your conference website. There are over 600 fonts available.
- Google MapMilano allows embedding Google Maps at your exhibition or conference site by using a WPBakery shortcode. This allows visitors to quickly find and reach the location of the meeting.
- Milan pluginThemeum Milano’s plugin simplifies managing events. The plugin handles the basic functions of the venue. You can easily manage event dates, add speaker profiles to meetings, create photo galleries for events, and much more.
- Updated demo URL.
- WordPress 5.8 compatibility
- Demo import now available with an updated XML path