Buy Off the Shelf – Online Marketing WordPress Theme best used for wordpress/corporate/marketing and app,business,clean,ebook,ecommerce,landing page,marketing,modern,multipurpose,pricing table,professional,sales page,seo,software,wordpress
NoCompatible with WordPress 5.x+
NoCompatible with WordPress 5.x+
Pre-made themes are optimized for conversion and offer powerful multi-purpose marketing themes for WordPress.
You can be flexible, quick and efficient with this website. It is ready-made for you whether you need a landing page, a blog, or an online store.
Sell a single product with an eye-catching product landing page, build an online store, or provide your service online-ready-made products to support you. It’s the most powerful WordPress online marketing theme thanks to its unique features, and beautifully designed templates.
Amazing and unique design integrated into powerful themes.
Multiple designs can be used on one website. You can showcase each product in style. Create a mini website for each of the e-books with a different menu and design. Give each product category a unique look in your WooCommerce store.
Use this template as a presentation template!
We will keep adding regularly Template for landing page presentation – You can try them one by one (or use them all at once) without losing any pages you have created, or spamming your website with unwanted pages and resources.
E-books, mobile apps available in multiple app stores, downloadable music-WooCommerce products and entire product series, modern business websites, personal blogs, etc. The ready-made WordPress theme will be your ultimate theme.
Full feature overview:
There are many layout options
- Drag and drop page builders-No coding necessary.
- There are many page layout options – With integrated page builder support, visually create any layout you like
- Powerful management panel-Improved with WordPress for a lightweight and intuitive management panel, giving you full control over your project.
- Flexible banner system – Create and include banners anywhere! (Watch the video)
- Advanced options for blog layout – Choose from 5 different layouts to display your blog, from the smallest to the masonry, everyone has their own things
- Various heading styles-Transparent, sticky or any color.
- Advanced profile function – Use a configuration file to create a mini site, make your blog or WooCommerce store look different from the rest of your site, or give each page a unique look. (Watch the video)
It looks great on any device
- 100% responsive and retina-ready – The ready-made graphics are clear and can be perfectly adapted to any screen size. Your website will look amazing on any device, whether it is a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- Unlimitless color optionsChoose any color you like for pages, rows or columns, links and text
- 700+ Google web FontsSupport all styles and subsets
- Font Awesome 580 additional icons – Use more than 580 scalable vector icons provided by Font Awesome, and you can customize the color, size and position
- Cross-browser compatibility – The ready-made ones have been tested on all popular browsers to get the best browsing experience. !
All the building blocks needed
- More than 30 custom-response widgets – Call-to-action elements, pricing tables, image galleries, social elements, Google maps, image sliders, icons, etc.
- Modal windowCreate modal windows easily and link them with call-to action elements
- Video support – To include videos from YouTube or Vimeo into your page, just copy the URL of the video
- AnimationUse more than 75 animations for animating your buttons, text, images, and any widgets! Your content can fade in, flash, shake and slide to grab the attention of visitors.
- Parallax background – Like the parallax effect? You can add this multifunctional effect to any row, however you like!
It takes only a few seconds to get started
- Easy to installIt is easy to install your theme. period.
- Includes all landing page demos – The theme comes with beautifully crafted and powerful login page templates, which have been converted and tested and are simple and effective. We continue to add new templates!
- In seconds, all landing page demos are installed – Do you want your website to look like one of our presentation templates? Each demo can easily be installed in just a few minutes.
(Watch the video)
SEO optimized and search engine friendly
Ready-made products should first be content-based, with clean code, fully indexable and meaningful link structure. This theme works well with popular SEO plugins such as Yoast SEO. Your project will be loved and admired by search engines.
Make plans for the future
- SEO best practices – Content first, clean code, fully indexable and meaningful link structure, making this topic ready for search engines
- HTML5, CSS3: Semantic code-Really meaningful, clean code
- Keep checking back-We regularly add new features to our stock, which is continuously improving.
- Prepare for children’s themes – Speed up development, ready-made children’s themes are ready!
The perfect match for your favorite tools
- WooCommerce – Use off-the-shelf and WooCommerce to turn your website into a fully functional online store, whether you are selling one product, a series of products, virtual products or physical products
- MailChimp and Aweber support – Integrate the most popular email marketing tools into your project
- Yoast WordPress SEO – Use with one of the most popular SEO plugins for WordPress
- Contact Form 7 and Gravity Form 7 – Integrate the most popular form solutions
- WPML – Translate and display your website in various languages
- Slider revolution and meta sliderYou can choose from two of the most widely used slider plugins with ready-made templates. Meta and Revolution sliders can be used with Off the Shelf.
- Google Analytics – Get a comprehensive understanding of your audience and see which converted and which did not: In ready-made products, you can add custom tracking codes globally or to individual posts and pages
Ready-made updates – Online marketing WordPress theme
(Excerpt from the change log). ==> Version 1.6.0 (2018-03-13) - Fixed: The font selector buttons and the colour button were not correctly rendered - Fixed: WooCommerce product link (detail icon), points to invalid URL. "Out of Stock" icon has invalid label - Fixed: WooCommerce templates out of date & display issues ==> Version 1.5.6 (2017-08-22) Bug fixed with OtS Icon Block widget that prevented description from being saved in WordPress 4.8.x ==> Version 1.5.5 (2017-06-20) Bug: Fixed menu issue where mobile menu button was displayed even though menu was hidden - New feature: Globally disable parallax effect ==> Version 1.5.2 (2017-05-25) - Fixed page builder bug causing rendering issues after plug-in update ==> Version 1.5.0 (2017-04-20) Updated: WooCommerce 3.0.x compatibility - Various minor bug fixes ==> Version 1.4.5 (2016-09-29) Improvements: - Updated user manual and added tutorials Improved WooCommerce styling to checkout tables Bugs fixed - Some list elements did not render as designed - Compatibility solutions for ==> Version 1.4.0 (2016-08-20) Improvements: - WooCommerce Templates Updated Bugs fixed - Some users were affected by caching issues - Fixed bug in iconblock widget that opened all links in new window ==> Version 1.3.0 (2016-06-11) Updates: Updated Core Feature Pack plug in Improvements: - Now you can select the post types that will support the page builder in the theme options To reduce resource consumption, the template import tool can now import images separately Bugs fixed - A few small compatibility fixes - Category banners created with page builder that had more than one column were not rendered correctly ==> Version 1.2.3 (2016-05-06) Bugs fixed - Icon items in icon list had default style symbol behind selected icons Improvements: Portfolio Item widget now allows you to select thumbnail size. - Modifications to the template installer ==> Version 1.2.2 (2016-04-03) Bugs fixed Minor layout problem with tablet/mobile device width was fixed. ==> Version 1.2.1 (2016-03-30) Bugs fixed Spacing issues introduced by version 1.2.0 ==> Version 1.2.0 (2016-03-29) New Features - Addition of main menu alignment options Improvements: - Improved image uploading in widgets. Also, added preview Revision of the oEmbed behavior to grid views - New option to open link from new window to OtS Call to Action block widget - Tweet share buttons in blog post now include the title WooCommerce templates, CSS and updated - Adjustments made to responsive image feature - You can now apply font styles to the default button style Bugs fixed - W widget content lacks styling for unordered or ordered lists Breadcrumb order may differ from the selections in the theme options panel - No hand-crafted excerpts were rendered - Title for Gravity Forms widget rendered, even though it was hidden in options - Removed debug mode message about page builder plug-in errors - Even if social icons or tags weren't enabled, the Social Sharing Icons Container was displayed - blog-layout-* classes were rendered even when not required Stylesheet: Fixed broken image for loading indicator - OtS Icon Block widget did not escape description as expected ==> Version 1.1.1 (2016-01-01) Bugs fixed - Resolved compatibility issue with SO PageBuilder Widgets Bundle plugin Improvements: 2 new starter templates have been added to the theme ==> Version 1.1.0 (2015-12-28) Bugs fixed WP 4.4: The comment fields are not in the correct order - Pages built by the page builder created wrong content. Page Buidler output was not used. Hide on Desktop did not work New Features - Smooth scrolling and anchor support added - Landing page packages include button styles. ==> Version 1.0.9 (2015-12-07) Bugs Fixed - Fixed: Multi-column rows were missing padding/margins. - Fixed: Password Protection did not work on pages created using page builder - Fixed: The buttons were rendered plain text if there was no URL. New Feature: - You can now re-import your default themes Improvements: - Added explanation text to the footer and subfooter, header, and subheader options - An explanation hint added to the header text/link color options, pointing out banner settings for transparent headers - All widgets that produce user-entered text now have limited HTML support ==> Version 1.0.8 (2015-11-18) Bugs Fixed - Some page builders widgets didn't save all settings when they were used in the sidebar New Features - The page editor now has a quick edit toolbar that allows you to quickly access the profile and banner editors ==> Version 1.0.7 (2015-11-16) Bugs fixed: - Additional repository checks were added to avoid uncaught errors during installation. New Features - Added OtS Gravity Forms widget, for better integration of Gravity Forms. Improvements: Language files and additional documentation (forms and troubleshooting guide) are available in new languages. ==> Version 1.0.6 (2015-11-12) Bugs Fixed Unintentionally translated class names for widget containers - Header Divider was displayed even though not required ==> Version 1.0.5 (2015-11-11) Bugs fixed: - Theme Options required edit_themes authorisation, which was lowered to edit_theme_options - The error message "Undefined Error", not provided by the web server, was not correct - Even though the comment feature was not enabled, "Write comment" links are still available Default profile displayed with wrong title (if any) Bio Block widget didn't display all social icons on website etc. were not entered Improvements: - Added tooltips and improved labels for "make default" on the imports page. - New inline help tooltips added to the profile options in admin panel Features New: - Now you can hide admin toolbar item via filter/constant - Developers have an option to hide support options by using the white-label option - WPML has an added custom language switcher ==> Version 1.0.4 (2015-11-04) - Fixed Animation Duration and Delay now applied in ms - Fixed: Pages that did not use page builder could not be rendered correctly ==> Version 1.0.3 (2015-11-03) - Fixed Title: Title was duplicated on WordPress 4.1+ - Fixed: HTML escaping function were too strict to custom code - Resolved: Minor styling issues (widgets). - Updated: Additional error messages added to the update check and installer - Added Animations Supported for Individual Widgets and Whole Rows - Added: You can add individual banners to blog posts. * SEO improvements ==> Version 1.0.1 (2015-10-29) Minor bug fix for theme settings engine ==> Version 1.0.0 (2015-10-29) - Initial Release