Buy TopPic – Portfolio Photography Theme best used for wordpress/creative/photography and agency,business,clean,creative,fullscreen,gallery,parallax,personal,photo,photographer,photography,photography theme,portfolio,responsive,video
WordPress portfolio theme that is responsive to photography
TopPic is a responsive WordPress theme that can be used to create professional portfolio websites. This theme was created for photographers using the latest WordPress technology. From the first glance, your visitors will be impressed with this content-centric design. The theme features include a full-screen photo slider on each page, parallax title and skin manager, boxed layout or wide layout, super easy photo library management, full-screen video background support, 6 creative Menus, WooCommerce ready, WordPressML support and many other great features.
Ideal for wedding photography.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO best practices were considered when designing the theme. The theme uses semantically valid HTML and CSS so that search engines can index your website’s content. You can easily rank higher on Google with this WordPress template and get more visitors to your website.
Our customers’ opinions
This feature is available
- Drag and drop WPBakery Page Builder page builder
- Resolutive and retina-ready design.
- Support for adaptive images
- Portfolio thumbnails can be supported by Gif images
- Wide layout and boxy.
- 6 Style menu.
- Filtering function on picture library page
- 15 layouts for a photo portfolio gallery
- Fill mode (full screen)
- Full screen (suitable mode).
- Full screen (nearby)
- 2 columns
- 3 columns
- 4 columns
- Masonry 2 Pillars
- Masonry 3 pillars
- Masonry 4 pillars
- Masonry thumbnail
- Image grid-square
- Image of grid-landscape
- Grid-portrait image
- Grid-random style image
- 1250+ Retina icons
- SEO optimization.
- Creative themes Portfolio for photography website.
- To manage batch uploads, use the front-end library photo library
- The photo can be used as background for a creative, full-screen parallax text.
- Portfolio page with filters
- 4 Portfolio layout: 3 columns and 4 columns, 3 columns wide, 3 columns high, 4 columns high, 4 columns wide
- Power supply for CSS3
- Yoast SEO Support.
- Gallery layout for full screen photos(There are two animation effects).
- WooCommerce 2.3.x or higher is available.
- Slideshow with full-screen support for sliding hardware
- Support for full screen background video.
- Slider with full screen photography
- Gallery photos easily categorize
- Color changes can be quickly highlighted
- Panel for intuitive and user-friendly management (no branding).).
- Multi-site support.
- WPML support, multilingual, translation-ready.
- 3 Blog layout
- With a right sidebar.
- With the left sidebar.
- There are no sidebars.
- You can create custom post types to support portfolio, photo library and full-screen slider.
- Unlimited portfolio pages and galleries of photography.
- Include children themes.
- Extensive documentation.
- Cross-browser codes that are accurate and efficient.
- All updates are free
- …And more…
- All known bugs have been fixed. We are now exploring the edges of the universe.
- Plugins Update
Performance improvements - WordPress compatibility improvements
- All round improvements - Improved mobile checks (background video autoplay HTML5 video).
- Fixed an issue where the sidebar was not visible on a single page. - Instagram logo update
WordPress all known issues in WordPress 5.
Fixed an issue with video projects (embedded-code save issue).
- Update plugins CSS Improvements
- You can now set a custom title using the 'parallax" header Fixed the 'blinking' effect when using the 'KenB slider on mobile
- Plugins Update
- Added ability to change navigation order through projects (new option can be found in Customizer -> Miscellaneous )
- Ability to add video for parallax header
- Added ability to hide sidebar in single posts ( Appearance -> Customize -> Appearance section ).
- New option to mut/unmute background videos - Fixed problem with secondary logo, while still using the classic menu style - Fixed issue regarding default background image
- Ipad left boxed menu issue solved
- Improved Gutenberg compatibility
- All theme settings were moved into the Live WordPress Customizer ( Appearance -> Customize. You will need to update the theme settings. You will need to add your Google Analytics code via plugins if you have used the theme options. This setting has been removed due to security concerns. Update on Child-theme CSS Improvements
- Fixes lightbox issue when using VC media grids
- Additional ability to use the lightbox in Gutenberg gallery Translations of 'Drag or click' text are possible without the need to modify any files WPBakery Page Builder - Updated to the Latest Version
- The option to add a project or link gallery to any page or URL - You can now disable the filter manually - Option to display selected galleries on the album page. (At this time, it is possible to display all galleries or display by category and user-definable). - Option to display selected projects on the portfolio page. (At this time, it is possible to display all projects and display by category or user defined). - New mobile menu Plugins Update CSS Minor fixes
Update to WPBakery Page Builder
- Support for adaptive images.
- The issue was fixed where the user couldn't set parallax head (issues have been resolved with update 2.6).
Support WP 5.0 - New UI to allow page/post settings. WPBakery Page Builder was updated. Minor performance improvements - Some CSS issues were fixed while using child-theme. (Child-theme updated).
- Classic menu with boxed layout and fixed responsive design
- Better child-theme support: You can now change any file simply by copying it to the child-theme folder WPBakery Page Builder updated with the latest version
- Fixed issue: Sometimes, clicking on the filter browser causes the page to jump to the top.
- Added ability to change URLs structure for projects and galleries (new option can be found in the Settings -> Permalinks) - All plugins have been updated to the most current version to ensure WordPress 4.9 support
- Fixed an issue in which the logo size was sometimes incorrect - Fixed an issue that selected filter categories wouldn't appear in the admin panel. WPBakery Page Builder - Version ver. 5.4.2
404 page redesign - New design New style for password protected pages Captions support for slides in fullscreen galleries Gallery comments added support - Additional photo profing galleries Added swipe gestures to lightbox - Ability to add an autostart slider to portfolio projects - Added masonry galleries - Darkening of the skin - Deprecated Mosaic gallery CSS Improvements WPBakery Page Builder was updated with the most recent versions of other plugins
- A new menu style has been added - New demo added
WPBakery Page Builder was updated with the most recent versions of other plugins - Improvements to the backend UI (image editing). Lightbox animation improvements Minor CSS improvements - Import Demo in One Click was added
LazyLoad now available for galleries Performance improvements
500px added social icon - Additional ability to display titles in portfolio projects (type slider).
All plugins included have been updated to the most recent version CSS Improvements
You can also set the grid title parallax in grid photography gallery Fixed an issue with Portfolio filter that sometimes didn't show up.
WPBakery Page Builder is now at ver 184.108.40.206 Fixed issue in grid gallery with random order
- Fixed problem with image upload in WordPress 4.5 (Gallery plugin upgrade required).
Support for WordPress 4.5 Flash player was removed. HTML5 player can be used instead. WPBakery Page Builder has been updated to the most recent version
Added ability to choose the color of your menu (new option in theme settings). Added ability to hide search buttons If the user does not use the footer menu or their social profiles, the footer will be disabled automatically You can also make a skype call by clicking the skype icon Fixed the "back button" bug that sometimes appeared in Firefox and Safari Fixed links bug - Fixed bug in links. They don't open on the new tab when using the 'animate Page Change' option. WPBakery Page Builder - Updated to the Latest Version
Fixed fallback image when you use creative type menu Fixed default fullscreen background image for theme options
Added fallback image to fullscreen background for mobile devices CSS Improvements WPBakery Page Builder - Updated to the Latest Version - Added title to the links in default WordPress photo gallery - added ability to display content on filterable portfolio & photo gallery page The download package included a child theme