Any entrepreneur needs to decide where to invest available capital. Often, there is a lack of hirable resources, such as paid software to help automate tasks.
Fortunately, for some of these tools, there are some free options that can meet the needs of companies that are just starting out.One of them is Customer relationship management (Customer relationship management or customer relationship management acronym in English). This platform is essential for business management and can be found in the free version, and there is no lack of quality.
In this article, you will understand the importance of having CRM tools from the beginning, you will understand the possibilities of this type of software, and you will understand the free CRM options to start using in your company right away. Check it out!
Why use CRM?Understand the functions and advantages of the tool
Before we talk about free CRM, it’s worth talking about some of the features and advantages of this tool:
- Data organization: The more information a company has about potential and existing customers, the better. It is based on these data that it is possible to develop a personalized approach to provide a high-quality experience. CRM facilitates this kind of organization because it allows you to store information about clue Concentrate with customers in one place.
- Sales process control: CRM allows you to control sales workflow From the company. Therefore, you can understand the progress of each stage of the negotiation and decide where to focus your energy.
- More frequent, faster and smarter sales: According to Innopple Technologies, sales of companies using CRM have increased by 65%. This is because the tool facilitates business processes, allowing you to integrate email, calendar and other software, and prospect information in a single platform. The result is more frequent, smarter and faster sales.
- Customer Loyalty: Customer retention This is as important as getting new ones.Through CRM, you can analyze the consumer’s personal information and provide other products that meet his interests, so that Up-selling and cross-selling.
- Knowledge of the cause of loss: Do you know why some transactions are not completed by your seller?Satisfy Reason for loss Allows you to correct the necessary content so that business will not continue to be lost for the same reason. Some CRM platforms allow you to record these reasons and create segment operations based on each reason.
When to use free CRM?
Free CRM is a good choice for companies that have taken the first step in business management, because it allows them to have a structured and defined process from the beginning, without bringing these companies can’t afford it. the cost of.Not leaving is also a good choice Sales control Leaving aside, even in times of crisis, spending needs to be cut.
When a company is just getting started, using temporary tools seems like a good choice. Like a spreadsheet, Control customers. The problem is that even for companies with few ongoing negotiations, this type of resource is limited.
This is because spreadsheets can be difficult to update, explain, and share with employees, which hinders communication. In this way, the data from the sales area is scattered in different places, which makes collaborative work difficult.
Therefore, it can be said that from day one, all companies can benefit from using CRM tools, even those with few or no sales teams. In fact, the sooner it is adopted, the better. In this way, a process can be defined and built from the beginning to promote the growth of the team and sales.
How to choose a free CRM?
Knowing that there are free CRM options on the market, some people think: Is it worth it?
In fact, in some areas, it is better to choose paid tools. But as far as CRM is concerned, there are good free platforms that can meet the needs of enterprises, especially early-stage enterprises.
In addition, most free CRMs have a more powerful paid version that can be purchased later. In this way, the version can be used for free, and if necessary in the future, the full version can be selected.
However, with so many options on the market, choosing the right CRM can be difficult. When deciding, please consider the following:
- What are the company’s internal processes and characteristics, such as the size, number of employees, and the relationship with consumers that need to be improved
- The possibility of CRM integration with other tools, such as email, phone, Marketing automation And the messaging app (Wechat, E.g)
- If necessary, you can sign a more powerful tool version
- Accessibility, including accessing CRM from different devices such as computers and mobile phones, and operating in the cloud without having to install it on the machine used
- Availability of support, services or supporting materials to promote adoption
After evaluating these factors, you can more easily understand whether free CRM is right for your business and choose from the available options.
Get to know RD Station CRM
If your company is looking for a high-quality free CRM option with no restrictions on contacts and users, then a good choice might be R&D Station CRM. RD’s customer relationship tool already has more than 3,000 customers in free and paid plans, and is regarded by B2B Stack as Brazil’s leading sales platform.
The RD Station CRM free plan allows:
- Unlimited registered users, opportunities, customers and contacts
- Integration with tools, such as R&D station marketing, Google Calendar and WhatsApp (via extension What station)
- Import and export of customers and opportunities
- Control email, including sending, receiving and opening alerts and templates
- Virtual phone
- Email support
Want to know how RD Station CRM works in practice?So watch the demo in the video below or Create your free account now!